24 November, 2008
New York Petrossian restaurant is housed in the historic Alwyn Court Building on Manhattan's West Side, one block from Carnegie Hall and four blocks from Lincoln Center. Owned by the Petrossian brothers, it serves a French-influenced contemporary menu that features the caviar, smoked fish, and foie gras delicacies for which Petrossian is known throughout the world. Lunch, dinner, & brunch can be enjoyed at either the art deco style mirrored bar or in the dining room. Designed by Ion Oroveanu, the restaurant features Lalique crystal wall sconces, bronze sculptures from the 1930's, etched Erté mirrors, Limoges china, Lanvin chandelier and pink Finnish granite.
Petrossian is currently taking reservations for our Thanksgiving Prix Fixe meal: